We are delighted to inform you that we will be exhibiting at "The Tire" in Cologne from June 4 to 6, 2024. This must-attend event for the tire industry offers us an excellent opportunity to meet and discuss the maintenance solutions you're looking for.

New website

Click on the new website to discover the complete range of valves for the EV thermal management :

Thermal Management for EV/HEV 2024 by IQPC conferences

Schrader will be happy to meet you at the Conference dedicated to EV Thermal Management at Munich from the 5th-8th March 2024. Schrader will present innovative designs for Refrigerant and Coolant Valves.

VTM Vehicles and Transportation Technology Innovation Meetings

Schrader will participate to the B&B meetings at Torino the 26th and 27th March 2024 , don’t hesitate to book a meeting with us on line.

The Battery show Europe-Stuttgart-18th-20th June 2024

The Battery show Europe-Stuttgart-18th-20th June 2024

Please come to visit us on our Booth A 26 -Hall 9 to discover our complete product range and specially the innovative valves for the refrigerant and coolant circuits

Thermal Management Valves for Electric Vehicles

Schrader Pacific Advanced Valves designs and manufactures fluid control devices since 1898 that improve safety, system efficiency and comfort of vehicles every day.

Modernization of our production tools

Schrader Pacific Advanced Valves, as a part of the strategic sector of the automotive industry, benefits from French state support as part of the recovery plan.


The French Fab

La French Fab embodies the companies, economic players, institutions and industrial sites located in France who recognize themselves in the desire to develop French industry.

Quality policy

As a supplier of smart valves for safety applications, Schrader Pacific Advanced Valves has to ensure the best quality level for its customers, close to zero defects.

To this end, we do everything in our power to:

  • Meet customer requirements and improve customer relations.
  • Develop a corporate culture of total quality control and make zero defects a reflex among our staff.
  • Develop a Lean culture and visual management.
  • Develop human skills.
  • Enforce production standards.
  • Ensure category-based compliance with standard examinations and the compliance of instruments with regulatory requirements for pressure gauges.
  • Maintain our QSE certifications: IATF 16949 (Automotive), ISO 9001 (Industry), ISO 14001 (Environment) and ISO45001 (Safety) through a continuous improvement policy for our organization and the implementation of best practices.

The Quality of a company being the sum of the men and women who comprise it, Schrader Advanced Valve’s management undertakes to ensure adherence to this policy by all of the company’s employees.


Download our certifications by clicking on the links :

 Iso 9001 SchraderIso 14001 SchraderIso 18001 SchraderIso 16949 Schrader

Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policy

As a supplier of smart valves and fluid control and management solutions on worldwide and competitive markets, Schrader Pacific Advanced Valve’s responsibility is to create and market innovative technological solutions that also factor in all health and safety requirements for its employees and customers, as well as ensuring environmental protection. Such is the challenge of today’s business world.

Schrader Pacific Advanced Valves systematically complies with the environmental safety rules imposed by its own HSE policy, as well as those of its customers and all public and regulatory authorities.

Schrader Pacific Advanced Valves is committed to the continuous improvement of its operations and the gradual reduction of the potential impact of its activities, with a focus on :

  • the working conditions, safety and productivity of its employees and processes;
  • the efficient use of natural resources;
  • pollution prevention.

This commitment is monitored through the definition and review of the relevant objectives, ensuring compliance by prevention and continuous improvement. To this end :

  • we comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
  • we seek to prevent any form of damage or pollution;
  • we constantly strive to improve our practices in the field of health, safety and the environment.

At Schrader SAS, the environment is important

The environment is important and the company pays particular attention to waste management:
- 40% is the waste recycling rate (excluding metals), the remaining 60% is thermally recycled.
- 1000m3 of water are saved each year thanks to the internal treatment plant and the recycling of waste water for soil treatment.
- The company pays an eco-contribution to eco-organizations to finance the treatment of end-of-life items.